Updated Health & Safety Measures
In accordance with the lifting of state health orders, our health and safety policies have been updated. Please review before your next visit.
- We are still asking guests to visit another day if they do not feel well and continue using everyday preventative measures (e.g. wash hands, cover coughs, etc.) before, during and after their visit.
- Capacity: The studio’s capacity limit has been relaxed.
- Face coverings: Unvaccinated guests should continue to wear face coverings during their visit. Fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings.
- Vaccinated guests who feel more comfortable wearing a face covering are encouraged to do so.
- Sanitization: Franklin will continue to practice thorough sanitization procedures and utilize the best health and safety measures we can to insure a safe facility
- Hand sanitizer is available and placed throughout the facility.
- Curbside Pick Up: We will continue to offer curbside pick up for those who feel more comfortable not entering the studio. Please be sure to place your order online or over the phone at least 24 hours advanced notice prior to pick up.
- Wholesale Pick Up: We will continue to ask that our wholesale customers call ahead and schedule appointments for order pickups. This will help us to maintain a safe studio for our guests and employees alike.
Thank you to all of our customers for their cooperation these past few months. Your continued support allows us to be a safe place to visit for all.
Your friends at Franklin Art Glass