An Update to Our Customers on COVID-19
The Ohio Department of Health has issued a “Stay at Home Order” to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a result of this order, our physical store will be temporarily closed through May 1st, and our office and warehouse will be operating at shortened hours.
During this time, we will prioritize our online store so you can safely shop from home. We will be working diligently to ship orders out as we are permitted and able, however please be mindful that you may experience delays in receiving your order.
The following changes have been made as of Tuesday, March 24th through May 1st.
- Our physical store and showroom will be closed; however, we are still fulfilling all online orders.
- We are not allowing order pick-ups until after May 1st.
- Freight orders will not be shipped until after May 1st.
- Our office and warehouse are operating Mon-Fri 8am-3:30pm.
- We are not answering phone calls at this time, but feel free to leave us a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We will do our best to maintain quality communications with you throughout this time. You may leave us a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as we can, or you may also contact us via email, social media, and our contact form through our website. You can also keep up-to-date with us through our website, social media, and email newsletters.
Please stay home and take care,
Your Friends at Franklin Art Glass