Updated Health & Safety Measures
In accordance with the state health orders, our health and safety policies have been updated 09/10/21. Please review before your next visit.
- We are asking guests to please visit another day if they do not feel well and to continue using everyday preventative measures (e.g. wash hands, cover coughs, etc.) before, during and after their visit.
- Capacity: There is no capacity limit set at this time.
- Face coverings are now required.
- Franklin Art Glass Customers & Employees will be required to wear face coverings inside of our facility.
- Sanitization: Franklin Art Glass will continue to practice thorough sanitization procedures, utilizing health and safety measures to insure a safe facility.
- Hand sanitizer is available and placed throughout the facility.
- Curbside Pick-Up: We will continue to offer curbside pick-up for those who feel more comfortable not entering the studio. Please be sure to place your order online or by phone at least 24 hours advanced notice prior to pick up. Saturday pick-up orders of 10+ Full Sheets will need to be placed at least 48 hours in advance and have a scheduled pick up time confirmed before arrival.
- Wholesale Pick-Up: We continue to ask that our wholesale customers call ahead to schedule appointments for order pick-ups. This will help us maintain a safe facility for our guests and employees.
Thank you to all of our customers for their cooperation. Your continued support allows us to be a safe place to visit for all.
Your friends at Franklin Art Glass