An Update to Our Customers STARTING JULY 3
Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther has signed an executive order making the wearing of masks in public spaces mandatory in the city of Columbus. This executive order applies to our customers as well, so please come prepared with a face covering.
An Update to Our Customers STARTING MAY 12
We are excited to announce that we will be reopening our retail store on May 12th. We will be open our regular business hours, Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm and Sat 8am-Noon. In order to comply with Ohio’s protocols, we have put new rules & regulations into place to protect the health of our employees and customers and to help control the spread of the virus.
Although our retail store is reopening, we will still gladly offer curbside pickup for those who do not wish to come inside. Our top priority during this time is the health and safety of our customers and staff.
The following changes will go into effect Tuesday, May 12th.
- Our physical store and showroom will be reopened for normal business hours beginning on May 12th.
- Store capacity is limited to 7 customers at a time.
- Whenever possible, we ask that you call in your order ahead of time or continue to order online for curbside pickup. This will help alleviate the number of customers coming inside the store and help us comply with the limited capacity protocol. There is no appointment needed to come shop in-store. If you order online and want to pick-up your order, we will call you to set up an appointment time.
- We request that our wholesale customers please call and make an appointment for order pickups.
- We ask that while you are shopping, please be mindful of those who might be waiting to enter the store by making efficient use of the time you spend shopping.
- Face masks are required for all customers and required for our staff.
Along with these new changes, we ask that everyone maintain good hygiene by frequent hand washing and social distancing. We will be thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing our store and workplace frequently throughout the day as well as at the end of each day.
Until May 12th, please utilize our online store. We are still shipping all orders as well as offering curbside pickup by appointment. We appreciate your business and can not wait to see you soon.
Your Friends at Franklin Art Glass
An Update to Our Customers BEFORE MAY 12
The Ohio Department of Health has issued a “Stay at Home Order” to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a result of this order, our physical store will be temporarily closed through May 12th, and our office and warehouse will be operating at shortened hours.
During this time, we will prioritize our online store so you can safely shop from home. We will be working diligently to ship orders out as we are permitted and able, however please be mindful that you may experience delays in receiving your order.
The following changes have been made as of March 24th through May 12th.
- Our physical store and showroom will be closed; however, we are still fulfilling and shipping all online orders.
- We are allowing order pick-ups by appointment.
- Freight orders will likely not be shipped until after May 12th.
- Our office and warehouse are operating Mon-Fri 8am-3:30pm.
We will do our best to maintain quality communications with you throughout this time. You may contact us via phone, email, social media, and our contact form through our website. You can also keep up-to-date with us through our website, social media, and email newsletters.
Please stay home and take care,
Your Friends at Franklin Art Glass