DB-100 Mini Band Saw by Inland
1 - *
The Inland Craft DB-100 band saw is the perfect workbench tool for cutting free-form cabochons, different shapes, organic curves, inside curves, stained glass pieces, mosaics and more. This DB-100 includes a diamond band saw blade that is designed to cut material such as glass, stone, tile, ceramic, plastics, shells and live coral. Cutting curves, which is the most difficult task for any lapidary saw machine to do, is now within easy reach with the DB-100 band saw.
DB-100 Product Video
DB-100 Instruction Manual
- Dimensions: 13″L x 10″W x 18″H
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Saw Construction: Structural-grade thermoplastic
- Motor Type: 3,400 rpm Permanent magnet DC motor with built-in speed controller
- Voltage: 115V or 230V/240V
- Torque: 48 oz.-in
- Work Surface Dimensions: 9″ x 10.75″
- Blade Throat Depth: 4.75″ (12 cm)
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 1″ (2.5 cm) for solid glass slabs, 3″ (8.9 cm) diameter for glass bottles
- Cutting Speed: Dependent on material type/thickness, up to 12 inches/minute (30.5 cm/minute)
There are no reviews yet.