Fundamentals of Stained Glass Class
1 - *
October 30th – November 20th, 2018
*enrollment deadline: October 26th, 2018
- Meets FOUR Tuesday EVENINGS
First class: October 30th, 2018
Second class: November 6th, 2018
Third class: November 13th, 2018
Fourth class: November 20th, 2018
- Class Time: 6-8 p.m. (No guests please)
- Showroom Open (for class only): 5:30-6:00 & 8:00-8:30.
- Minimum age for enrollment in this class is 16 years old.
- Each student must have his or her own tools. A specially discounted tool package will be available for $165.00 (this kit is not required if you have your own tools). The contents of the kit will be discussed the first class evening. Orders for kits and tools will be taken subsequent to the first class.
- Additional materials will also need to be purchased to complete the three projects you will be doing (approximately $85.00 or more).
This class teaches the beginning techniques and fundamentals of stained glass construction. When the class is finished students will have knowledge of both copper foil and lead techniques. This is a fundamental’s class open for all skill levels. Click Here for more information.
Out of stock