Studio Pro Precision 2000 Bandsaw by Diamond Tech Features:
- Spring-loaded tension system for easy blade installation.
- Simple-to-use tensioning and blade tracking ensure proper wheel alignment for enhanced blade life.
- Frame and interior support walls are rust-free aluminum.
- The wheel cover and motor casing is molded entirely from sturdy high-grade plastic.
- Work surface is made of high-grade plastic with drainage openings to clear water quickly from cutting materials for improved visibility.
- Replaceable blade-guides for stability when making intricate cuts.
- Angled water nozzle keeps blade cool during wet cuts.
- Blade guide arm adjusts easily for varying material thickness.
- Cuts intricate details and multiple pieces.
- Large stabilizing base keep the saw steady during use.
- Lightweight and easy to handle for transporting and storing!
- Large lower wheel drain minimizes overspray and removes glass debris quickly preventing it from recirculating throughout the saw.
- Comes with one Studio Pro™ Wood blade for wood, wood composites, and similar products for dry cuts.
- One Studio Pro™ Diamond blade installed for wet sawing glass, stone, marble, tile, ceramic, and other mineral based materials.